Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Meeting Place is an integrated communications agency that specialises in the built environment. We deliver planning communications and public relations campaigns to create positive change from new developments.
Meeting Place exists to ensure the built environment is used as a catalyst for positive change.
Everything we do is underpinned with a commitment to three core values:
- Insight – We add value with our insights, they’re born from our expertise and empathy.
- Inclusivity – We go out of our way to ensure everyone’s voice is heard.
- Courage – We’re brave enough to move forward using both our head and our heart.
Meeting Place has an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference. There’s consensus that our country needs more homes, new space for businesses and better infrastructure. We’re looking for someone to join us and be part of the solution.
You will help to create communications and engagement strategies for our clients, undertake community and political background research, develop engaging print and digital content, take part in community and stakeholder engagement events, and provide insightful reporting. You will also play an active role in supporting business development activities for Meeting Place.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re growing and ambitious and looking for someone who wants to grow and be ambitious with us. You might already be working in a public relation or communications role and are looking for a new challenge that aligns more with your aspirations and values. Or maybe you have valuable transferable skills from a role in client relations, political research, public affairs, or the property sector.
We want to hear from you if you think you can demonstrate these to a high standard:
- Excellent communication skills – you can actively listen and confidently and clearly communicate with colleagues, clients, politicians, and community stakeholders.
- Collaborative spirit – you’ll enjoy working closely with colleagues in the Western team, across the business and as part of our clients’ project teams.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving – you feel confident undertaking research, interpreting information to make informed judgements.
- Project management – you can manage your time effectively, are organised and demonstrate an eye for detail.
- Enthusiasm and adaptability – you enjoy taking on new challenges and getting to grips with new projects and can adapt to changing client needs and project priorities.
You should have some knowledge of or an interest in politics, the built environment, and/or the community and social impact issues that interact with the planning process.
As this position sits within our Western region team, we are particularly interested to hear from you if you have good political or community knowledge in the South West, and are within regular travelling distance of Bristol.
Working with us means you’ll be able to take advantage of these benefits:
- Flexible working and hybrid working arrangements.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Additional days for your birthday and length of service, subject to conditions.
- Royal London pension scheme – 4% employer contribution
- Monthly expenses allowance for travel and subsistence
- Contribution to your home working set up.
- Access to the company’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life Assurance (Death in Service) benefit.
- Volunteering scheme.
- Internal Mentoring scheme.
- A commitment to your learning, development, and training needs.
We respect our employees and understand that the way to get the very best from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed, and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this.
Join our team
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 7th March at 13:00hrs.
We’re the Meeting Place of deep knowledge and creative thinking. And we want to hear from you.
- Email our team at
- Speak to our team on
0117 428 6873