Who we’re looking for
Meeting Place has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual or current Account Executive looking to develop their career further in our Eastern team.
There’s consensus that our country needs more homes, new space for businesses and better infrastructure. We’re looking for someone to join us to be part of the solution.
Our company exists to ensure the built environment is a catalyst for positive change. We help clients innovatively engage communities, politicians and others to ensure their plans are right and bring them to fruition.
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide a range of research and support activities to the team and assist with marketing activities as required. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work in PR, local politics, the built environment, communication or public affairs.
A little bit about Meeting Place
Meeting Place is an integrated communications agency that specialises in the built environment. We deliver planning communications and public relations campaigns to create positive change from new developments.
Our clients range from the UK’s largest house builders to renewable energy, retail, commercial and infrastructure developers, as well as investment managers and pension funds – varied and exciting projects that mean no two days are ever the same.
In the Eastern, which covers Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire.
Activities would include:
- Delivering high quality work for key clients which would include drafting research documents, newsletters and content for consultation material.
- Visiting sites for project/client research purposes and attending both external and internal meetings
- Engaging directly with stakeholders, including elected representatives
- Work with senior members of the team to develop new products for our clients and to generate new business for the team.
- Maintaining and updating social media channels regularly for projects.
The skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Articulate, with strong verbal and written communication.
- Some experience in research skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines.
- An interest in politics at either a local or national level, as well as an interest in the built environment.
- The ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively.
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement.
We respect our employees and understand that the way to get the very best from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this.
We also offer the following:
- Flexible and hybrid working – although you will not be working from a fixed office, throughout the month there will be opportunities for co-working with the team and others in the company and a co-working budget will be given to you to facilitate this.
- 28 days plus bank holidays, extra days for your birthday/volunteering/extra time off for length of service.
- Workplace pension.
- Access to the company’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service scheme.
We also offer varied training opportunities, with a clear career path within the company.
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of 30th September 2023, Interviews will be ongoing, and the post may be filled before then should the right person apply.
Join our team
To apply send us an email along with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We’re the Meeting Place of deep knowledge and creative thinking. And we want to hear from you.
- Email our team at
- Speak to our team on
0117 428 6873