Who we’re looking for
Meeting Place has an exciting new opportunity for a talented individual looking to develop their career further in our growing Midlands and North team. You could already have experience as an Account Executive or simply have the passion for local politics and the built environment that will help the successful candidate to thrive in their new role.
There’s consensus that our country needs more homes, new space for businesses and better infrastructure. We’re looking for someone to join us to be part of the solution.
Meeting Place exists to ensure the built environment is a catalyst for positive change. We help clients innovatively engage communities and politicians to ensure positive planning outcomes for our clients and the communities they work in.
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide a range of research, support and marketing activities as required. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work in PR, local politics, the built environment, communication or public affairs.
A little bit about Meeting Place
Meeting Place is an integrated communications agency that specialises in the built environment. We deliver planning communications and public relations campaigns to create positive change from new developments.
Our clients range from house builders to renewable energy, retail, commercial and infrastructure – varied and exciting projects that mean no two days are ever the same.
The Midlands and North team specialise in working with clients across the housebuilding sector as well as having established a leading role in supporting high-profile applications for renewable energy and commercial projects.
Activities would include:
- Delivering high quality work for key clients which would include drafting research documents and content for consultation material.
- Visiting sites for project research purposes and attending both external and internal meetings.
- Engaging directly with stakeholders, including elected representatives.
- Helping to organise and attend engagement events.
- Work with senior members of the team to generate new business for the region.
The skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Articulate, with strong verbal and written communication.
- Some experience in research skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines.
- An interest in politics at either a local or national level, as well as an interest in the built environment.
- The ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively.
We respect our employees and understand that the way to get the very best from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this.
We also offer the following:
- Flexible and hybrid working – giving you the opportunity to work from home with regular in-person team meet ups.
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays, extra days for your birthday/volunteering/extra time off for length of service.
- Workplace pension.
- Access to the company’s Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Death in service scheme.
We also offer varied training opportunities with a clear career path within the company.
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of the 30th October 2023, Interviews will be ongoing, and the post may be filled before then should the right person apply.
Join our team
To apply send us an email along with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re the Meeting Place of deep knowledge and creative thinking. And we want to hear from you.
- Email our team at
- Speak to our team on
0117 428 6873