• Accurately reporting and evaluating on activity, to ensure deadlines and KPIs are met
• Helping to grow brands and drive sales through a range of PR tools, such as news items, press releases, case studies, product placement and social media activity
• Supporting the team with new business proposals and pitching/prospecting for new clients
• Supporting Meeting Place with its own PR and marketing activities, helping the agency to grow
• Good communication skills in presentations, verbal and written skills
• A passion for the media, including social media
• A flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
• Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
• Commercially aware and business savvy
• Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
We respect our employees and understand that the way to get the very best from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this.
• 28 days plus bank holidays, extra days for your birthday/volunteering/extra time off for length of service
• Workplace pension in operation
• Flexible working with regular meet ups
• Access to the company’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Death in service
On top of that, we offer lots of training opportunities, with a clear career path within the company.
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of 16 June 2023, interviews will be ongoing, and the post may be filled before then should the right person apply.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.