PR Account Executive – Senior PR Account Executive
Meeting Place has an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference within our PR team.
As one of the sector’s most established agencies, we exist to ensure the built environment is used a catalyst for positive change.
Meeting Place helps our clients to deliver positive change for new developments, and we do it in two ways – through planning communications and public relations.
Through our understanding of the built environment sector and approach to integrated comms, our PR team shapes compelling campaigns to build understanding and drive positive change.
We offer flexible working to suit you, a clear career path and markers throughout the year to review your progress, to achieve your career progression and a friendly company culture for motivated and commercially focused people.
Who we’re looking for
Everything we do is underpinned with a commitment to three core values: insight, inclusivity, and courage.
We’re looking for someone who wants to grow with us – who shares our values and ambition.
PR Account Executives are key to our business, providing a range of activities for the team, supporting with the delivery of client work and Meeting Place marketing activities.
You might already be working in a PR or communications role and are looking for a new challenge that aligns more with your aspirations and values, or maybe you’re a recent graduate with valuable transferable skills.
Activities would include:
- Supporting with media relations and account work for a range of clients, including one of Europe’s largest science and innovation clusters and some of the UK’s largest homebuilders and placemakers
- Delivering digital marketing and social media support for clients and Meeting Place’s own channels
- Building great relationships with clients and the media alike
- Researching key issues and trends
- Accurately reporting and evaluating, to ensure deadlines and KPIs are met
The skills we’re looking for:
- Good copywriting, editing and proofreading skills – with an excellent eye for detail
- A good knowledge of the ‘PR toolkit’ – including: press announcements, social media, thought leadership and event support
- Media relation skills and an in-depth knowledge of the media landscape
- A good understanding of social media and digital PR tools
- A collaborative approach – someone who can proactively work alongside teams in other regions and disciplines
But what about benefits?
We respect our employees and understand that the way to get the very best from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this.
We also offer the following:
- 28 days plus bank holidays, extra days for your birthday/volunteering/extra time off for length of service
- Workplace pension in operation
- Flexible working with regular meet ups
- Access to the company’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service
On top of that we offer lots of training opportunities, with a clear career path within the company.
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of the 15th May 2023, interviews will be ongoing and the post may be filled before then should the right person apply.
Join our team
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We’re the Meeting Place of deep knowledge and creative thinking. And we want to hear from you.
- Email our team at
- Speak to our team on
0117 428 6873