• A wealth of common sense and initiative.
• Events management experience essential.
• The ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Housing, planning or development background (desirable)
We respect our employees and understand that the way to get the very best from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this.
We also offer training opportunities, with a clear career path within the company.
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of 8th December 2023, interviews will be ongoing, and the post may be filled before then should the right person apply.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also feel free to contact us for more information or an informal conversation about the role.